Sunday, August 4, 2013

Does "Rebelle" Mean "Repaint" To Hasbro?

Maybe to some people, I mean look at this Speedswarm copy, the Nerf Powerbelle, is this a sign of things to come?

And it looks like a fucking purse is included.  I like what Ferris Said in her first take on the Rebelle line, that design needs to be made for women to begin with, mag catches, the grips, the trigger pulls, everything, this is hardly it!

One thing is for sure, with these repainted darts, if I get hit, I can be sure to know I was hit by either a Girl, or a really fairy looking guy if i pick up the darts and they are these....


A real lady warrior would never fight with such crap!  I am sorry, and I think the little women who buy these are all gonna get teased!



Time to put my own head in the toilet and flush it until I puke!



--Cartaya

3 comments:

  1. Loved it! You really need to post more often man! I think you are right Chris, we need to see more aesthetic development, even if they rehash the internals in those new looking shells - right?

    Really hope you do get round to posting more often man, you are one of the few last gems left like UT was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "if I get hit, I can be sure to know I was hit by either a Girl, or a really fairy looking guy if i pick up the darts and they are these"
    Chris, I love the look of the new darts and think they are very cool looking and much better than the standard blue. Then again, I'm probably just a fairy looking guy, right?
    -Bobololo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool they have multicolor printing on the darts, and i do wish the Elites were a different color easier to find. But I bet you won't have a bag of 1000 of them ;). If they can put this much effort into darts, how about all the others. The Zombiestrike darts are printed, but only black silk screened and I hate overpackaging, becomes so expensive to get a bunch of them.

    ReplyDelete