Sunday, June 2, 2013

Zombieland Excitement, CATCH IT!

In about 6 weeks or so, the next HvZ in camarillo California is going to take place and I wanted you all to have some good advice....

Cartaya's 10 Top Rules Of Zombieland.
1. Cardio! 
If all else Fails, Run!!! Or have a unique goal based plan  I know I might be borowing my friends Candy apple red, 7 Liter 1969 Pontiac GTO and parking it in the upper lot, either that or another friends 1972 454 white Pontiac Trans Am (Bandits car in "Smokey And The Bandit" but white). This will be just in case I am the last man standing and so i can peel out and tire-spin in front of the charging zombies with enough Tiresmoke for them to have a "Goodyear" ; )  

Last year I had a Bottle of Jack Daniels in the trunk and if i was caught early, i was gonna be Zombie and get plastered.  Didn't happen as I survived all the way to the last half hour of HvZ.  Both are probably Illegal and Bad ideas.
 
 2. Stick together.
As soon as this rule is broken, you probably have lost.  If you are charged by more than one zombie, unless you have backup, there is no surety that you will hit em and also no surety that you will not soon get tagged by the hoard you don't see around you, Behind Bushes, in the hills and so on.
 3. have a dependable weapon(s) 
Emphasis on the "(s)" part meaning plural. Have a gun that does not jam or provisions if it does (e.g. master key)


This is the integration extention I built last night.  But remember, an integration needs also be dependable and solid, which I describe in this video, also talking about the upcoming HvZ.



As one can probably gather, my primary is not a gun I just threw together.   It is a product of the Super Retaliator program mentioned in my very first post even when some of these guns were not even made yet. This program spans 10 months of design, research, battle testing and lots of great kills!!  All these guns, save the Ultra Retaliator are made today, the R-Spec was originally going to be called the "Ultra Veloce Retaliator."

Also consider a Holster rig to put it all on, like the Batbelt! 
With this one can carry lots of ammo, at least 2 other backup guns and stay cool and flexible not having to wear a sweaty vest or extensively constrictive gear. 


 4. Don't be a hero. 
It goes without saying that the first time you go out on a limb, if you pull it off, you feel good.  After that, you get cocky and pretty soon, caught.   But also,  usually, you are departing from the group, violation of rule #2 and you have a higher chance of getting caught.  What you will usually find out is that Hero's stand alone, a planned assault is usually not the issue here.  One way to do this is to cover the hero with long range fire, but there are not many of me around and fireteams usually see a ignorant dipshit with a Hail-fire charging the zombies as not worth precious ammo to defend.
 5. Dress the part, make sure your boots, gear, magholders work well. 
Of all ways to get tagged, in my last HvZ it was my shoes.  Trying to throw a sock at a shield armed zombie.  But one must understand, I have a deep seated hatred for Shields.  They block some of my best well placed shots in the Norwalk Regional Nerf Leauge.  So PO'ed that the infamous Riot Shield was in play, I decided to throw a sock at it.  

I then did a "Charlie Brown" That I Fell on my ass, directly on my ass, I did not pass go, I did not collect $200!  It was then I was tagged, the very end of the 5th out of 6 rounds.  The people who were left were a bunch of jabronies, who tried to cheat a tunnel ambush by the zombies by illegally going out of bounds across Mission Oaks Bolivard.  I was honestly glad I wasn't in this round as human, fucking cheats! 

But what can get you worse than a bad gun are slick shoes, snaggy clothes and bad armament accessories that are glitchy, cumbersome or just plain out dumb.
 6, Always pick up ammo and reload. 
No body else is gonna do it for you also, there is no dart sweep after so whatever darts you lose, you lose for good.

Other good points are...
 7. Feud with Zombies! Pick your Feuds you start with zombies well like a few arched shots. 
 8. Make the zombies fear you, not you the zombie, ^^^reference rule #7.
 9.Temp not a desperate man, nor Zombie in Zombieland.
 10.Listen to your pointman and protect him at all cost, if you lose rule you lose control!

Take Care Zombiehunters, I'll See You In Disneyland.


--Cartaya

No comments:

Post a Comment